- Create your Future. Most people try to rewrite their past instead of working on creating their future. Never waste time on the past, focus on writing your future.
- Know your Currency. The worst type of currency you can accept for your goods and services is “future promises of more business”. When people start telling me if you discount your rate I can get you more work, I tell them just pay me my price and you can keep the future work for yourself. Future promises of “more” rarely come through and that makes it bad currency.
- Control your Thoughts. Your thoughts are the instructions and blue prints you give to the creative factor of life that brings to pass your results and conditions. One of the wisest men in the world said over 5000 years ago, (King Solomon) “as you think in your heart so you become”. Your thoughts are one of the few things that we have total control over but most people exercise the least control of.
- Control your Words. Life and death are in the power of your words was another life principle taught by King Solomon. Take a moment and notice the words you are speaking. God told us we can have what we say but most are saying what they have…think and ponder on that!
- Eliminate Fear. Don’t be afraid of failure and don’t be afraid of success. Life is designed to be enjoyed, explored, investigate, grow, expand and take it all in. Never allow fear to box you in or limit you in any way. Abandon fear and choose to live!
Don and Melinda Boyer