One of the key ingredients to achieving all your financial dreams is to take excellent care of your health. One down fall of many “type A” professionals is they fall into the trap of allowing their health go unattended as they vehemently pursue their financial and business intentions. This is a big mistake. Without your health, wealth means very little. Here are few keys that Melinda and I practice to make sure we do everything we can to take care of our bodies.
1. Earthing: There is a great book called “Earthing” which talks about the health benefits of being grounded and in physical contact with the earth. What this means is there are great health and healing benefits to walking barefoot on the grass, dirt and beach. I walk daily barefoot at our park and it does wonders for the great feeling of vitality.
2. Drink 1 Cup of Coffee: Many medical studies show the health benefits of coffee and I drink the healthiest coffee in the world that is fused “Ganoderma” distributed by Organo Gold. I sent most of you some as a gift, if not let me know and I will ship you some.
3. Reflexology: At least once a month (we like to go once a week) go have a Reflexology session done on your hands and feet. The health benefits are too numerous to share in this short email but they are dramatic. Being Board Certified in Reflexology I know firsthand about this healing art. The price range are from $15.00 to 60.00 for an hour session.
4. Go Green: Since the 1980’s I have been interested in natural
products both for cleaning and personal use. The fumes and toxins in the average home is alarming. All the cleaning and personal care chemicals are creating every kind of disease known to man including cancer. I suggest you go completely green and natural, it will be the best thing you ever did for your health. In 1990 a good friend helped me go green with his Melaleuca cleaning product line and I have been loving them ever since. Fellow Master Mind Group member Patrick Fritzgerald is a great person to contact for this line of cleaning products. I will be happy to share his contact information with you.
5. Exercise: Join a gym, get out doors, do some yoga anything to keep your body fit and moving. Whatever it takes.just do it. If you follow a simple exercise plan you will be amazed how good you will feel.
Excellent Health is never an accident but a consequence of doing the right things to live longer! Stay strong and keep moving on!
Don and Melinda Boyer