To operate in the world of business and conducting it honorably, professionally, successfully and profitably is not for the faint in heart, timid, shy or fearful. It takes boldness, assertiveness, courage, risk, strength, faith and a willingness to exercise “Shameless Self Promotion”. Success comes the day you get excited about “You” (or your company, product or service).
When you believe down deep in your heart your cause, mission and “you” are the greatest thing since the discovery of sliced cheese; your automatic promotion system will kick in. This has nothing to do with ego, pride or greed; it has everything to do with understanding the rules of business, service, profit and success.
If you are going to create the income and lifestyle you desire, you are going to have to engage in an all out massive campaign of promoting you!
The story is told that Madonna before she was famous and discovered would write her name all over bus benches and walls. When her boyfriend asked her why she did that she said “Someday Everybody will know the name Madonna”. From the get go, she understood the dynamics of Shameless Self Promotion.
Here are five powerful ways to promote yourself and position yourself for higher income and business expansion.
1. Become An Author This is by far the most effective and powerful way to promote yourself, be recognized in the marketplace as a leader and expert, put yourself ahead of your competition, penetrate markets you would otherwise be unable to reach, build credibility and lay a strong foundation towards building the trust factor with customers, clients and
2. Marketing Photos Marketing photos are photos you take with leaders in your industry and Celebrities and if possible have them hold up your product line. The more photos you take the more impressive “You” become. Taking photos with Celebrities and then posting them on your website and social media sites go a very long way in building credibility perception, and the more the marketplace sees you with the “in-crowd” the more they desire to do business with you.
3. Write A Daily Blog If you don’t like to write or have time to write a daily blog, hire someone to do it for you! They are called “Ghost Writers”. If you want me to write your blog I will be happy to do that, you get the credit I get the cash, works for me. Writing a daily blog is one of the best investments you could ever make in promoting yourself and business. The key to all business success is to create an audience, turn that audience into a loyal following, which will organically turn them into paying customers.
4. Get On You-Tube Start creating some informational or entertaining videos. You can get your own YouTube channel and can post as many videos as you like. In fact, the more you post and publish the more web time you will have. You have no need to fear that you have no camera talent. Look at Dr. Oz, this guy in my opinion has to be one of the most untalented individuals that ever stepped in front of a camera yet millions of people watch his show. To have a lady come on your show on national television and talk about “Vagina Farts”…you have got to be kidding me, but Dr. Oz did it!
Look, if Donald Trump can step in front of a camera with the hair dew he wears, you should have nothing to fear to get in front of one and start filming. By the way, I think Donald Trump and Dr. Oz are great guys and I have the most utter respect for both of them. They are true champions in their field, and both prove that it takes no skill or talent to be successful on television, so get your buns in front of the camera and start filming!
5. Get Others To Promote You One of the biggest benefits of being a published author in our Power of Mentorship books is that you have 19 other well establish leaders, some who have lists that are over 100,000 all promoting the book, and because you are in the same book, they are in fact promoting you to their private customers and contacts. I was with a good friend a few years ago in a book store where he saw our books on a shelf. He looked at me and said, “You are the only guy I know who gets other people to write their book and you get all the credit for it”. It sounds funny and crazy, but it is true, that is called the power of having others promote you or “Shameless Self Promotion”.
Hope you enjoyed today’s blog. Thank you for sharing us around the world and at home. We strive to bring you the best marketing and money-making information available and put it in a personal and fun format. We appreciate all of you who read our daily blog and whatever you do today join our Free Inner Circle Membership at www.DonBoyerAuthor,com
Don and Melinda Boyer