All business and financial success comes down to one thing, the ability to make right decisions. If you study the habits and work ethics of Millionaires and high income earners the one thing that stands out, is their ability to make “Right” decisions and make them almost instantaneously and then rarely if ever change them. On the hand, if you study those who are always financially struggling and never do anything not worthy in business you will find the dominate trait is they constantly make the “Wrong” decisions and take forever to come to a decision and then change that decision multiple times.
One of the saddest things I come across is highly talented people, or high potential companies that fail completely because they never developed the skill of making good and quick decisions. My mind is constantly being blown and shorts blown down to my ankles of the stupidity of small business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs who simply cannot make a decision quickly and then when they do make a decision it is the wrong one! I want to ask them if they are campaigning for the “Jack Ass of the Year Award” because if they are, they are sure to win.
Here is a check list to gauge and predict if failure is headed your way. If any one of these items is in your present, you can be sure that failure will be in your future.
- Seeing Opportunity and then making the wrong decision to let it pass. There are thousands of reasons why people do this but I think the biggest two factors is fear and complete stupidity. Once you get into the habit of operating this way, your chances for sustainable wealth or success is almost zero. Here is the culprit; you have (in your mind) every right reason to justify your wrong decision.
- Keeping the Safety Lock On. When you cannot make a quick and accurate decision it is like going out in the jungle with a gun but keeping your safety lock on permanent mode. When a roaring lion comes chasing full speed to eat you, you stand there with a loaded gun unable to save your self. I have had people tell me, “I never make an instant decision, I always sleep on it for a few days” in which I want to reply “Should you ever wish to succeed in business and finances you must remove your head from your Ass”!
- When The Cheese Looks To Good. If it was not so sad it would be comical of how “Spooked” people are out there in the marketplace, including business people. Have you ever watched a bird eating French fires you threw at them? You just wanted to feed them and yet many would not come get the fries in fear you had ulterior motives. Those that did come, they were in a constant state of fright and apprehension, moving their head this way and that way, and the slightest sound causes them to take flight. Even a mouse, when the cheese looks to good and too easy will reject going for it. If you are “Spooked” you have no business being in business.
Bob Proctor personally taught me how to make a quick, accurate and correct decision every single time. In fact, this skill he taught me was the causative factor in producing 4 Success Films successfully with massive amounts of money at stake all requiring instant and correct decisions. Here is the formula he taught me.
When making a decision you ask yourself two questions;
- Will this decision move me closer to my dreams?
- Is this decision in harmony with what I am doing?
If the answer is yes, you move forward with it. You do not ask if can you do it, do I have the resources or anything else because everything you need will show up. That skill and using it has made me a fortune!
Take a look at your decision ability, it reflects your current conditions as well as predicts your future ones.
Special Note: Relax…When you see my offers they are designed to give you the essential tools and resources you need to help you achieve everything you desire. Here is where the “Relax” part comes in. You will only respond to our offers when the “Timing” is perfect for you and not a moment sooner…I Guarantee It!
When someone does not respond to an offer it is simply because the “timing” is not right for them, and when they do respond it’s because the “timing” is perfect for them and both situations are a good thing! So relax and feel safe reading our resource offers, it’s not about selling its all about timing and you are in control of that not me.
This Week’s Featured CD: “The Greatest Discovery of the 21st Century”-Why Napoleon Hill Went Broke. Yours Free when you order any product at www.donboyerauthor.com Offer ends Friday June 14, 2013 (all products shipped Free).
Hope you enjoyed today’s blog. Thank you for sharing us around the world and at home. We strive to bring you the best marketing and money-making information available and put it in a personal and fun format. We appreciate all of you who read our daily blog and whatever you do today join our Free Inner Circle Membership at www.DonBoyerAuthor.com
Don and Melinda Boyer