If you look at almost every renowned business tycoon you will find a common thread that they all have or had their hand in Network Marketing as one of their MSI (multiple streams of income). Ask any Millionaire about Network Marketing and they will speak positive about it as a business and industry. Contrary to that, ask any broke person about Network Marketing and they will speak negative about it, calling it a pyramid scam and of course they tried it and it did not work.
I will be the first to admit that Network Marketing is not for most working class people because it is a real business that requires one to play and work it at a professional level. I always am amazed when you tell the working class about a Network Marketing company and opportunity and they will immediately go to the internet and do their research and come back and inform you this multi-million dollar successful company stole your $49.00 sign up fee. Do you really think the average person who never made over seventy-five thousand dollars a year has the ability to evaluate and do proper legal research on a multi-million dollar company? If they are so smart why are they so broke?
The truth of the matter is, they do not have the skill, resources or intelligence to professionally investigate or evaluate a multimillion dollar corporation…they only think they do. Network Marketing is not a business for most of the working class people because it is a professional format of business enterprise. For instance, Do Not get into Network Marketing to make money, Network Marketing is not designed to make you money; it is designed to make you wealthy. If you want to earn money stay working for someone else and build their wealth and fortune.
The one draw back of Network Marketing is it spends too much focus on presenting it to broke people. They get the folks up there on stage who tell their story…”Two years ago I was living in a shoe with one eye, but now I live next door to Chris Tucker and drive a Rolls Royce with lots of Bling, Bling”. You go out with this story and force recruit broke people into the business and of course you end up quitting yourself and become a static of the 97 percent of people who fail in Network Marketing.
Success in Network Marketing requires you to play at a Professional Level to win and most are not (I did not say able) willing to do that. With that being said let me share with you 5 major reasons why I think every professional person should have a Network Marketing MSI in their wealth portfolio.
- Wealth Creation Network Marketing once again is not a business to generate you an extra $500.00 a month or earn you part-time income, Network Marketing is a professional business model designed to create financial independence for you over an 18 to 24 month time period. It is designed to be played at a professional level.
- University When you look at top Universities, when it comes to real actual hands on learning about every aspect of business Network Marketing is the greatest University you could ever enroll in. It will teach you the core aspects of business in traditional, online and networking formats. You will not only learn about the skills required to succeed in business but you will develop them and they will become major assets in every area of your life and future.
- Positive Environment We live in a world that bombards us everyday with negative things. The fact is and science proves it, we become a product of our environment. Since there are many aspects of life that we cannot filter out the negative it becomes vital that we find a pool, an Oasis of Positive words, images and people that we emerge into our life and mind. Network Marketing provides that Positive Environment which if there where not any wealth creation options associated with it, the Positive Environment alone would be worth joining in.
- Millionaire Mentorship I know of no other industry where you can be professionally trained and mentored by genuine Millionaires for Free! I do not know if you have ever looked into professional mentorship programs but they start out at the low rage of ten thousand dollars and go up to a six figure fee.
- The Power of Leverage Because this business model is based on leverage and residual income every professional business person knows that these two aspects of Network Marketing make this business attractive to the wealthy.
Network Marketing is not for the amateur, the faint in heart, the complainer, whiner, fault finder, the know it all and those that are financially broke. In my Network Marketing project I am not looking to recruit everyone, I only look for those rare few who want to earn a six and seven-figure income working this business at the professional level. All else, I welcome them to be retail customers of my coffee!
If you are a professional with a professional mindset and want to look at our business opportunity email me so that we can have a one on one personal conversation and I will show you how to create a ten thousand dollar income in seven months.
If you are considering Network Marketing make sure you know up front that you will have to use your current income to fund your business until your business is able to fund your income…and that takes time and lots of hard work.
This Week’s Featured CD: “How To Turn Complete Strangers into Paying Customers. Yours Free when you order any product at http://www.donboyerauthor.com/member-products.html (all products shipped Free).
Hope you enjoyed today’s blog. Thank you for sharing us around the world and at home. We strive to bring you the best marketing and money-making information available and put it in a personal and fun format. We appreciate all of you who read our daily blog and whatever you do today join our Free Inner Circle Membership at www.DonBoyerAuthor.com
Don and Melinda Boyer