Did you see the movie Coast Guard with Kevin Costner? I loved that movie, and the one thing that has stuck in my mind was their mantra “We have to go in (water) but we don’t have to come back”.
When it comes to prospecting today, you have to be relentless, ruthless and unstoppable. Today business is like a mad ragging sea, sinking business ships by the thousands everyday. The economy is like the movie “The Perfect Storm”. With this kind of aggressive and violent business environment your job as a “Prospector” is not trying to find customers so that you can survive by selling them stuff, your role like a Coast Guard is to save customers with your answers and solutions to their problems.
Your ideal customer, the one who is ready to purchase what you have to offer is already out there, in the matrix of the business environment and you dear reader as Coast Guard prospector has to jump in and save them.
Are business and the economy rough and hard? Does a bear go do-do in the woods? Everyday you are going to be tempted not to prospect, you will be distracted, things will come up, you will bombarded with no, No, HELL NO! From prospects you are simply attempting to help. Everything and every element around you and within you will do everything in its nature to keep you from prospecting, marketing and selling, better known as saving the ones lost in the sea of business.
People laugh when they see me wearing my bright red or bright orange shirt that has “Search and Rescue” on the front and back. Listen, you have to get your mind in the right frame to be a ruthless, relentless Coast Guard marketing and prospecting machine to find (save) your ideal customer. Here is a tip that will help you double and triple your income, “Business, Prospecting and Marketing Is Not A Game”
It is the most serious and important type of work you could possibly engage in. And here is another secret tip to double and triple your income, “Only The Fittest, Strongest and Best Equipped Professional Succeeds in this New Economy”.
Can you imagine a Coast Guard who is overweight, unfit, ill equipped, untrained and fearful jumping into a raging sea to save people? Yet this is exactly the type of dynamics that are happening in the world of business everyday which causes people to meet bitter disappointment. However, it gets worse, because these same people sit at the end of their rope and say with heads in hand and tears in their eyes…”This damn economy done me in”.
Ok, this is for all you 4 percent winners out there who are ready to double and triple your income this year and refuse to meet Charlie Tuna at the bottom of the Sea. It is time for Money Boot Camp. Here are the 4 things you must do right now, today, not tomorrow or when you think you can do this, your future income and business is serious stuff, do these 4 things pronto.
- Join our Free Exclusive Inner Circle Membership. This is an elite highly successful group of professionals who are dedicated to doubling and tripling their annual income. Our round table sessions only seats 4 percent, the other 96 percent is with Charlie Tuna at the bottom of the Sea where he has plenty of space. For a limited time you can sign up at http://www.DonBoyerAuthor.com It cost nothing to join and the materials you receive are priceless.
- Contact Me Today to get you published in our upcoming Power of Mentorship book and start you on our “Painless Prospecting” and “Painless Selling” system by giving the e-book away to your target market. This will be one of your most effective marketing tools to double and triple your income.
- Divorce Excuses. 30 years ago my Millionaire Mentors yanked my shorts over my head and barked, “You can make money or make excuses but not simultaneously”. When we produced our first movie a number of years ago I almost had to wake up our CPA with smelling salts when I told him the budget because he knew that although the budget was more than our liquid cash on hand, that was no excuse to stop us. You know what, it did not stop us, and in fact we have done 3 more very successful movies after that first one!
- Be A Business Coast Guard. What stops a Coast Guard from jumping in that raging Sea to save people? Nothing! No icy freezing water, no fear of death, no storm. His mission statement is “We have to go in but we don’t have to come back”. If you are going to jump into the raging waters of business and succeed to double and triple your income you are going to have to…”Get Your Ass in the Water Right Now”!
As we sign off today, thank you for reading our post, leaving a comment and “Like” response. Share this post with all your friends and family, they will thank you for it, and maybe be the very message to improve things for them.
See you tomorrow.
Don and Melinda Boyer
P.S. Have you signed up for our free Exclusive Inner Circle Membership yet? As Kramer would say, “Come On Jerry…do it right now. Pick up the phone and call Alan Burg and thank him for the tickets!”